Make a Stu the Penguin doll using the 12-page PDF (3.0 MB) e-pattern. Included in purchase:
- Detailed step by step instructions, full size patterns, material list, diagrams and tips to make:
1) a 3-inch high felt penguin doll
2) cap and scarf
3) easy to make felt bedding to fit in an Altoids mint tin
4) fish softie toy
- Mint tin printables for quick and easy decorating of inside and outside of tin - 6 to choose from, also includes a gift tag
- Stu the Penguin and Friends Paper Dolls - 3 pages of printables
- Stu the Penguin Fun Pack - 4 pages of kid friendly printables
Note: This is a hand sew project. No sewing machine is required. This pattern is designed for those with a basic knowledge of sewing and embroidery terms.
You are purchasing an electronic PDF file which you will
receive by email within 24-48 hours of your payment.
$9.00 USD - Please be sure to include your
current email address when you purchase.
© 2008-2013 My Little Mochi. All rights reserved.
This pattern is for non-commercial use only. You may not re-sell
or distribute this pattern, nor sell items made from this pattern.