Make a Stu the Penguin doll using the 12-page PDF (3.0 MB) e-pattern. Included in purchase:
- Detailed step by step instructions, full size patterns, material list, diagrams and tips to make:
1) a 3-inch high felt penguin doll
2) cap and scarf
3) easy to make felt bedding to fit in an Altoids mint tin
4) fish softie toy
- Mint tin printables for quick and easy decorating of inside and outside of tin - 6 to choose from, also includes a gift tag
- Stu the Penguin and Friends Paper Dolls - 3 pages of printables
- Stu the Penguin Fun Pack - 4 pages of kid friendly printables
Note: This is a hand sew project. No sewing machine is required. This pattern is designed for those with a basic knowledge of sewing and embroidery terms.
Please purchase an instant download of the e-pattern
at Craftsy for $9.00 USD at the link below.
© 2008-2015 My Little Mochi. All rights reserved.
This pattern is for non-commercial use only. You may not re-sell
or distribute this pattern, nor sell items made from this pattern.