Buddy taught me how to make these mini books years ago after he made one in his writing class in school. It's brilliantly simple and creates a six page book (plus cover and back) with a single sheet of paper and no glue or binding. I made this bunny version for Buddy and thought I'd share a tutorial and PDF file so you can make one too.
But first, here's what the inside pages look like:
PDF file and instructions after the jump.
Here's the PDF file for you to download.
1. Print out the bunny book and instructions and grab a pair of scissors and some markers.
4. Fold in half again and cut along the dotted line shown on the print-out.
5. Fold in half lengthwise again and while pinching the two ends - push the cut portion toward the center as shown creating an accordion-like fold.
6. Once you've pushed the ends in toward the middle it should look like this.
7. Fold it again so that the "cover" (Monday) is on the outside. And you're done!
Optional: Color, cut and add some outfits using the patterns provided on the instruction sheet.
You can also make a cover with a piece of card stock slightly larger than the book. I secured it with some crochet thread wrapped around the fold, tied with a knot and added a pom at the top.
Make one for some bunny you love!