Just a quick post because internets, I need your help! If anyone has any help or advice with any of the following it would be much appreciated.
1) How to get the musty smell out of dresser drawers.
I have already tried leaving the drawers out in the sun, as well as crumbled newspaper, bars of soap, potpourri sachets, fabric softener sheets.
2) A good stain remover for pen and crayon.
3) Getting rid of static cling in clothes.
4) How to make sheets stay put on the bed.
5) How to get dingy linens white.
6) How to remove and clean your iron after burning - fusible web, interfacing, synthetic fabrics.
Has anyone tried: 7) Bare essentials foundation or 8) Pro-active? If P Diddy uses it, it has to work, right?
9) I've been looking for a jello pudding cake recipe from the 80s. It uses jello chocolate pudding as the frosting and the handle of a wooden spoon is used to poke holes into a sheet cake which are then filled with frosting. I can't remember if you just use the pudding straight or if it was altered to make it more frosting-ish. I think there was a similar recipe that used the colored jello.
10) And lastly the dryer mystery. Every once in a while I'll pull a load of clothing out of the dryer and the clothing will be dotted and stained with small black ink looking spots. Not a lot of dots maybe one dot on every second piece of clothing. The stains don't come out and I can't figure out what's causing it. I always make sure all the pockets are emptied so I'm wondering if something in the dryer is leaking or causing it.