Oh my, thanks for all the responses! This is my first time organizing a swap so please bear with me and keep your fingers crossed that it all goes well. Okay, here's the official guidelines and details for the Post Card Swap.
1) Email your name, the URL for your blog and snail mail address by Wednesday April 13th if you want to swap.
2) On Friday April 15th you should receive an email from me, with the info for 10 other swap participants. If you don't hear from me, please send me an email.
3) Get crafting, printing, photo'ing, or Gocco'ing and make 10 cards. The cards can all be identical or all different, its up to you.
4) The cards should be craft related and can be either: a) hand made, b) collages, c) photographs of a completed project (softie, sewing, knitting, quilting, etc.), d) copies of an illustration/picture/painting you made, e) instructions for a craft project or f) even something Print Gocco'd ; ). Note: you don't have to own a Print Gocco to participate.
(Added: as much as I love post cards of all types, please don't send store-bought post cards with pictures of tourist spots from your area. Remember keep it craft related. Thanks!!)
5) Per the US Postal Service, "post cards must be rectangular and be made of unfolded and uncreased card stock. Minimum - 3.5"x5", 0.007" thick, maximum - 4.25"x6", 0.016" thick". The name of your blog must also be included somewhere on the picture side of the postcard.
6) By Saturday April 30th, make your way to the nearest postal box or station and mail your 10 cards out.
7) I'll create an album for the post cards, so send me an email and attach a picture of the post card you made. The album will be posted 2-3 weeks after April 30th, so that you should receive your swap post cards first and it doesn't ruin any element of surprise.
8) Pat yourself on the back for getting your cards out on time and wait by your mailbox as the cards come in.
9) All information will be kept strictly confidential and by participating in the swap you agree to use the addresses and information for Post Card Swap purposes only.
10) This swap is done on the honor system, so please mail your cards out and on time.
Whew! I hope I didn't forget anything and it all made sense. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Mahalo everyone and my Gocco thanks you too!